Thursday, November 13, 2008

First Post :O

Hm... Not much to say, though I suppose I should do the ol' introduction and all that.

I'm Khellendros, a Tarutaru on the Siren server of FFXI. I currently have 4 75 jobs (Rdm, Whm, Blm, and Thf). And no, Thf is not a misprint... Everyone that knows me still thinks I'm crazy for having a melee job...

As far as the game is concerned, I'm currently in Validus for HNMs and other endgame things.

I'd like to say that my jobs are at least decently geared, if not well, with the exception of my Thf, which I've had to pull a few items from in order to continue funding my other jobs.

Once I figure out some stuff with this, I can start to post gear sets and what not.. Maybe a few other things.

2 comments:

Aydindril said...

Herro pooks!

Omari said...

"I'd like to say that my jobs are at least decently geared, if not well,..."

Oh yeah your rdm is just -decently geared- >_>;

And yay, for you joining the blogging bananza~